We believe that strategic community gifts are the most effective way to begin rebuilding our community, while creating equity and engagement points for residents dedicated to a successful recovery. Our Micro-grants Program will provide $250-$2,500 to individuals and organizations
who can show a tangible public benefit. This represents a real-world incentive to expand our collaborative, community-first approach.
Examples of projects we love include:
• Construction of a socially-distanced community organizing dome in downtown Talent
• Small, civic beautification projects (community murals, fences, pop-up construction, etc)
• The Talent Maker City Rise Up & Rebuild Workshops
• Improving accessibility and facilities at relief centers
• Creating planning capacity at the city with software & professional support
• Small, un-funded TURA projects
We’re not quite there yet. Help us give back by supporting our mission!